Saturday, February 21, 2009

World Human Spirit Day

Tuesday 2/17/09 at noon Pacific Time, celebrate World Human Spirit Day with me. Join people from around the world by sitting in silent meditation for 2 minutes. Use that time to connect with other humans who share a common goal of global unity. See http://www.omsakthi.org/news/2003/030202.html for more info.

I usually meditate alone, and on the occasions I have had the chance to do a group meditation I have felt a powerful energy. I do not fully understand how it really works, but I do feel that our thoughts are things. When a group of people generate a similar thought, the collective effort can create incredible changes. While I don’t fully buy into the concepts from “The Secret” and the “Law of Attraction” that what we say, think and feel will create a certain outcome as surely as the Law of Gravity will cause and object to fall, I do feel we can steer our lives with our brains. So if you at all feel the same, send out some positive vibes next Tuesday and let’s create a great world to live in

No comments:

Post a Comment